About Me

My Photo
Natalie-Nicole Bates
My name is Natalie-Nicole Bates. I live in the United Kingdom and I am a published author of contemporary and paranormal romance. You can find out more about my books by visiting www.natalienicolebates.com. Here is where you will find my collection of antique photographs, some of which have inspired my stories.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Link back

My Author Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Close up Daguerreotype


 
 
Daguerreotype image of a young man who wears a ribbon tie and has a white shirt and piercing eyes and a very chiseled face. Its not a strong image but its so lifelike in person and almost spooky how it just seems to follow you around when you look at him from any angle.
3.25"X 3.25". 
He has such a lovely face. The photo was bought uncased, and it’s pretty battered. I really need to buy a case for him.

0 comments: